Sunday, June 7, 2015

Tea At The Plaza

Everyone should experience tea at The Plaza Hotel at least once, right? My girlfriends and I thought so! #wefancy

The Plaza Hotel was everything I dreamed it would be and more. The service is wonderful, although the wait staff seemed a little confused when we handed them 6 different credit cards :P 

There was so much food, we left completely stuffed. Finger sandwiches, tea, scones, dessert --what more could we ask for on a Sunday afternoon?

I will say it seemed a little pricey and I can't say I'm 100% sold it was worth it. With tax and tip included, it was about $84/person. It's something that we had to try but will probably not do again. I much prefer Lady Mendl's. However, at the end of the day, it was about spending time with my girlfriends and catching up on each other's lives. It's super rare that all 6 of us are free at the same time to all get together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) Thanks for stopping by!