Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Ready for Summer!


If you know me, you know I LOVE summer. I've got some exciting plans ... even if my summer is shorter than most teachers. (oh the joys of working at a charter school) What are you most looking forward to?

Check back on the Summer Bucket List tag to see how I'm doing. I've got 12 things on my list so far.

-SMORGASBURG there's a mini smorgasburg at South Street Seaport --I tried the Ramen burger for the first time and of course had a Red Hook Lobster Pound Lobster Roll :)
-ROOFTOP BARS
-NYC RESTAURANT WEEK went to Park Avenue Summer, Cherry, & Blue Water Grill
-MIAMI (JULY 8-14) done --sad it's over, but looking forward to Spain
-SPAIN (JULY 30-AUGUST 9) had a wonderful time despite the crazy hot weather!
-FARMER'S MARKETS
-THROW A BBQ threw a bbq for july 4th, having a family bbq july 19th
-HAMPTONS TRIP/WINE TASTING
-MAKE HOMEMADE LEMONADE
-HAVE A PICNIC
-READ 3 BOOKS
-GO TO A CONCERT  rascal flatts concert in west palm beach, fl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) Thanks for stopping by!