Friday, July 29, 2016

Hello, Friday

I am so jet lagged... got back from my overseas trip on Wednesday. I have been wide awake since 2a.m. since over in Asia it's 2p.m. I hope I get over this jet lag before my trip to California next Wednesday.

I have a busy weekend ahead --looking at 4 wedding venues, co-hosting a baby shower, and have a housewarming party to attend... but for now, here are 5 random things on this Friday :)

1. HONG KONG, MACAU, MALAYSIA --you were so good to me. What an UNFORGETTABLE trip that included meeting my niece Serina for the very first time. You guys, it was the HARDEST goodbye. I love that little girl SO MUCH! Below are some pictures to recap my trip :)












2. BEACH DAYS -I love the beach so much and Kota Kinabalu in Sabah, Malaysia has some pretty amazing ones! Photo cred goes to my cousin, Miranda.






3. Alexander Wang --My boyfriend spoils me and surprised me with a black & rose gold Alexander Wang bag that I had been eyeing. It was part of his "I miss you" gift since I have not seen him in 3 weeks because of my trip!
Get the bag here

4. Blooms by Heinau --Have you heard of these flowers? They are supposed to last for 6 months! Thanks to my hubby to be again for getting me this arrangement. They are gorgeous!



5. K --just because I love him :) Thank for always staying by my side. I cannot wait to marry you! Oh, and I guess I should mention... I am moving to Virginia! Date TBD but we have applied for an apartment so fingers crossed! I could be leaving NY where I have lived for the past 30 years as soon as end of September this year! Crazy to think about but so excited to start my life with my fiance in the SAME state!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) Thanks for stopping by!