Tuesday, June 28, 2016

ENGAGED & PLANNING A WEDDING...WHAT?!

Bringing some happy news to the blog... I am officially engaged as of Monday, May 30th, 2016. All I can say is that I am blessed with K's love.

my gorgeous tiffany's engagement ring with pink diamonds and a rose gold halo!!!
I will update with our love story and engagement story at some point.

Any wedding advice would be greatly appreciated! Right now, we've got our bridal party chosen. I asked my favorite girls with their own monogrammed Gigi leather pouch. They loved it and I couldn't help but get one for myself as well :) K will be asking his groomsmen with their own monogrammed flask.

Our next task is our engagement photoshoot. We plan on doing two --one this summer and one in the fall. For our summer shoot, we plan on doing it in Battery Park. This is where I've lived for the past 8 years, where K and I had our first kiss, and where K proposed so it holds a very special place in my heart.

We are thinking of a tentative wedding date of October 14th, 2017. This is sooner than I thought --eek! Time to plan a wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) Thanks for stopping by!