Monday, April 25, 2016

8 Months

WOW... I can't believe it's been 8 months since my last update ... around my 29th birthday. So much has happened since then. Here's a little update --for anyone that actually reads this.

I have done some traveling --went to Orlando, FL on a whim during MLK weekend. I just came back from Nashville, TN. I went there for my spring break and oh my word --I probably gained 10 pounds from all the food I ate! I have booked a trip to Hong Kong & Macau to visit my family --girls trip with my mom & cousin --I cannot wait! And not to mention, I'll FINALLY be able to meet my niece, Serina. We also booked a trip to Malaysia --staying at a Shangri-La Resort on the beach. Lots of relaxation and pampering --it is much needed!

My nephew also turned 8... ummm, how on earth did that happen?! It seemed like it was only yesterday that he was born. He is still the love of my life and the absolute sweetest kid.

I guess the biggest news is that for the past 6 months, I have been dating someone. I will refer to him as K. He has brought so much joy and happiness to my life. I never knew that someone could love me the way he does. Before K, my last relationship ended in December 2014. From that time till October 2015, I was just dating for fun and to pass time. I wasn't ready for another relationship. It was nice to have that year to myself and really focus on my professional life. I finally feel like I have time for someone else in my life, and I'm happy that it's K that is by my side :)

This post is all disjointed. I promise when time allows (probably over the summer), I won't be all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi :) Thanks for stopping by!